Monday, November 4, 2013

My Custom Graphic


For my custom graphic I decided to create a forest scene.  I drew the tree trunks with the brush tool using different shades of brown to add details.  After I used the blur tool to blend in all the colors of the trunk.  For the leaves I used the leaf brush and varied the size and colors to add dept.  I created my own brush to add the moss at the bottom of the trees.  I made it look soft and transparent.  For the sky i used the cloud rendering and created a motion effect.  I also added a light effect and gradient to look like moon light shinning through the trees.  I decided to make a lake and have the forest reflect off it.  I used the cloud rendering and swirled it to make a ripple effect.  After that I flipped the top scene and matched the properties to the ripple effect. Lastly I pulled the corners of the lake layer for a persecutive view.

No comments:

Post a Comment