Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Final Project

                                  Overall I am happy with the turn out of my final project.  The hardest part of this project was finding pictures for my brochure, there were not many pictures of holograms large enough to use. It took many drafts and much editing to come up with my last brochure copy.  I kept the same cool color scheme throughout the brochure, business card, and letter head to give it a futuristic feel.  The wave like design is suppose to resemble the classic movie theater curtains, but I gave it a more modern look.  I made my business card simpler from the pervious design because it made the logo stand out more.  Instead of using all three colors in the front of the business card I only used the logo with the black background. In my letter head I made the top design copy the design flow of the background.  I also inverted the logo making the text white and the background black because it stood out more then the black text.  By the end of the project I would say I feel pretty comfortable using indesign and like how easy it is to export projects in many different formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment